Don't compromise when it comes to your hearing care treatment. By following Audiology Best Practices and developing new and effective treatment protocols, your local Hearing Up Network Provider is able to achieve industry-leading patient outcomes.
Amit Gosalia, Au.D is a Board Certified Doctor of Audiology and is currently an audiologist at West Valley Hearing Center in Los Angeles, CA. As a past adjunct professor at AT Still University, he instilled the importance of patient care, best practices and ethics to his students. Along with his local accomplishments, he has also received national honors and has served on numerous Audiology organizations as well. Related awards and leadership positions held:
- 2019 President Audiology Practice Standards Organization (APSO)
- 2018, 2019 Mentor for the SAA Ambassador of California
- 2019 Contributing Author Seminars in Hearing
- 2004-Current Annual Audiology Scholar Award (AAA)
- 2018 Chair Public Awareness Committee (AAA)
- 2017 Distinguished Service Award – Arizona School of Health Sciences/AT Still University
- 2013 – Chair Marketing Sub-Committee – American Academy of Audiology
- 2013-2015 Board of Governors – American Board of Audiology(ABA)
- 2011 Jack Vernon Crystal Award – American Tinnitus Association(ATA)
- 2011 Best in Hearing Care – Hearing Review
- 2008 – 2014 Advisory and Editorial Committee – AudiologyOnline
- 2007 President-elect– Arizona Speech-Language-Hearing Association(ArSHA)
- 2006 Professional Leadership Award - Audiology Foundation of America(AFA)
- 2006 – Chair Political Action Committee (AZ)
- 2001-2010 Meeting Committee – American Auditory Society(AAS)
West Valley Hearing Center is consistently the most highly rated hearing practice in Woodland Hills for a reason -- our #1 focus is your experience! You're in great hands with our team!
Dr. Gosalia has completed a thorough 1 on 1 vetting process with Dr. Cliff himself to verify that he follows best practices in patient care.
As an independent Private Practice Audiologist, Dr. Gosalia will hand-pick the best hearing technology available for your unique needs.
Working with an Audiologist that follows best practices (just like Dr. Cliff does in his clinics) is the key to a life-transforming hearing care experience.
That's why our network was created, to help people just like you find a local audiologist that follows Best Practices.
Choosing a HearingUp Network Provider ensures that you will receive hearing care that includes Best Practices -- leading to your best hearing when it matters the most.