The Starkey Livio AI has been touted by some companies as one of the best innovations (Time, 2019), and there is a very good reason for this. The company states that it is the world’s first Healthable hearing aid, a term that’s meant to describe this hearing aid’s ability to do more than just provide incredible sound. It also works to help people to enhance their hearing and overall wellness. It does that through brain and body activity tracking.
UPDATE: There is a newer model from Starkey. Read more about Starkey Evolv Ai.
Excellent Hearing Performance for the Busy Person
At the core of any hearing aid is how well it does in terms of hearing quality. The Starkey Livio AI provides a number of nice features here, all of which can benefit your health and wellbeing.
When it comes to superior sound quality, the advanced technologies built into this model ensure outstanding sound quality – in any type of environment. One of the goals this device accomplishes is providing people who have varied types and amounts of hearing loss the ability to engage with the world around them no matter how often they change environments.
Take a look at some of the key features that helps this Starkey model stand out:
- Mask Mode: When you turn this feature on, it provides you a more enhanced ability to hear others who are wearing a mask.
- Streaming: With the streaming feature, you can enjoy music, TV, or other sounds coming from devices with more clarity and overall better functionality.
- Rechargeable: The Livio AI is easy to recharge, which means you do not have to worry about batteries. Once fully charged, it provides up to 24 hours of wear.
- Remote Control: With the app, you can change the volume of your hearing aid and switch sound control easily, allowing you to create the right sound quality no matter where you are.
- Phone Calls: You can answer phone calls through your hearing aid as well – just touch the button, and you can stream them right through your hearing aid.
Healthable Technology Turns Your Ear into a Fitness Tracker
The Healthable technology that is built into the Livio AI hearing aid allows you to track your health and fitness right from your ear. It is the replacement of the smartwatch or fitness tracker that you may be using now. As an activity tracker, it can monitor the number of steps you take each day or provide a gauge for how much movement you are getting. It also will track vigorous physical activity, making it super easy for you to know just how well that brisk walk or workout was. Another feature is the engagement tracking feature. This monitors more of your hearing aid’s health benefits and offers active listening.
At the end of the day, the Livio AI provides a Thrive Wellness Score. You know from this just how well you did for the day. It is a snapshot of your health. While it does not take the place of your doctor, it certainly gives you the data you need to know how well you are doing in terms of fitness and hearing quality.
Thrive Hearing Control App for Ultra Control
It provides ample efficiency and functionality through the Thrive Hearing Control app. This app, available for both iOS and Android, is a one-stop-shop for everything you need to control and manage with your hearing aid. It allows you to have direct access to the information you need and all of the features the hearing aid offers. Some of the features of the app include:
- TeleHear: This is a fantastic feature that allows you to avoid having to go into the office for adjustments. Rather, it can be done using the app through a video chat.
- Thrive Assistant: This assistant is great when you have a question or need insight. You can just ask it the question, and it provides you with the information you need.
- Self-Check: This is a fast and simple way for you or your provider to analyze the system’s overall performance.
- Transcribe: For those that need to do so, this feature can transcribe text quickly and accurately so that you can save it or share it.
- Tap Control: With a simple tap, you are able to stop or start streaming audio from your device. You just tap your ear twice to create the change.
The app is simple to use and provides lots of features to keep users on top of their health and wellness. It is also where you can control volume and manage settings so you can enjoy a higher quality of sound throughout your day.
Select a Hearing Aid Right for Your Needs
The Starkey Livio AI is compatible with most Android and iOS phones. You can pick up a few different accessories if you are looking for a way to further improve your hearing aid's functionality, such as wireless accessories and tools that can extend the functionality of the wireless technology.
Built for active people who want their hearing aid to become their fitness tracker, the Starkey Livio AI is a powerful tool for improving not just sound quality but the quality of life. That is what the Starkey brand does well – improve a person’s life with a comfortable, high-functioning hearing aid that can provide superior sound quality through discrete devices.